brooklyn

brooklyn
read from last post to most recent post to read our story in order

Monday, January 5, 2009

handle with care

as we arrived at LDS hospital, brady offered to drop me off while he parked. i refused. as sick as i still was, i wanted to drive around together until we found a parking space together. so we could walk in together. i needed him. and he needed me. when they called us back together, it was obvious that i had fragile written all over me. the only problem was i felt that the contents inside were already broken.

2 comments:

This is Me .. LisaMe! said...

I am glad to see you are writing here again.. I know it is hard.. but healing too... Always remember it is your weakness that gives you strength.. You do not have to be the strong one.. God will always carry you through..If I can be of any help.. Just let me know.. I Love you!...Your sister friend.. LisaMe!

Zoe said...

You are a beautiful writer. Even if it is painful . . . so many people can benefit from hearing your story.